What a mess! Ash and the kids and I drove into San Angelo Friday evening and Chaz stayed behind to load the trailer with his parents. On their way in late last night at about 11:30pm, Doug's (Chaz's stepdad) truck broke down...the truck pulling the trailer with all of our stuff in it. Chaz was following him in his truck. It broke down close to Abilene (between there and San Angelo) so they stayed in a hotel in Abilene. They are still there as of now. They are going to change the fuel filters, which is all they can really do on their own. They are hoping that is the problem (filled up on bad diesel or something) because, if not, then they will probably have to wait until Monday for a mechanic. Ugh! Please pray that things work out!
Other than that, I'm ecstatic to be back in San Angelo! The kids are loving playing with their cousins. Caleb keeps asking when we're going "home" and I keep having to explain that we sold our house in Oklahoma and that somebody else lives in it now. Lola and PawPaw's house is our home right now until we buy a new house. He's still a little confused, but I guess he'll catch on eventually. Oklahoma City was all he ever knew because he was so little when we moved so it's understandable that he's confused. Truitt is doing well. He slept awful the first night here...he was coughing and I think just a little off schedule. He slept great last night, but then Caleb woke up 4 times. Ha! I think they get together and plan to wake me up on alternate nights. I guess it's best they don't wake up at the same time...trying to find the positive here.
Better go blow dry my hair before the little one wakes from his nap. Be in prayer please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment