Well Chaz was disqualified from the firefighter job for now due to a number of things. He was disappointed, but if you know Chaz then you know that he just rolls with the punches. He's excited to retry again beginning of 2011. Until then, be in prayer for a more permanent job until then. When we move to TX we'll be staying with my parents for about 2 months. I feel like we're intruding so hopefully it's no longer than that. We're so grateful for them! We're excited to be closer to family!
Less than 2 weeks to closing day and I've been packing like crazy. I feel like there's still so much to do, but I'm down to where I really can't pack anymore because we need it to live the next 2 weeks. Frustrating.
Will keep you posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I was so sad to hear about Chaz. God's timing is perfect... this I know from experience when Derek didn't get into the Game Warden academy first try. I do NOT enjoy packing, but I wish I could be there with you to get it all done! I CANNOT WAIT until you live closer! Now it will just be a 3 1/2 hour drive! Woohoo! Love you!
Post a Comment