Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Some pictures:)

Teething I'm pretty sure

Sitting up (with a lot of help...ha)


This is the pic. we're going to use on the screen for his baby dedication at church this month





On his tractor Lola got him, in his robe Nana made him




He made a bird house with daddy at the wildlife expo.

BIG helper!




Washing the car...grandpa's car actually (mine's in the shop)

Best buds!



Hope y'all enjoy some updated pictures!


























4 comments:

Emily said...

Erin, he's getting SO big! I hate not being near yall to watch them grow! Give them both kisses! Love you!

Joley said...

Your boys are so adorable. I love the two close up pics of Truitt. He has such a sweet smile.

Erin said...

What a cute tractor riding, robe wearing, house building, car washing big boy you have!!

Ashley said...

The pictures are SO cute! I miss you!!!